Wednesday, 14 January 2009

So as promised I finally got around to putting up the code I spoke about in my last post, unfortunately after an initial attempt to post it here and a noticeable FAIL I decided to post it up to a new Google Code project called monoalgorithm, so now I have a project I can share and build up a collection of algorithms in :)

Anyway, it's under a new style BSD license and compiles and runs under Mono 1.9.1 so feel free to have a look and modify if you want. Of course now I have to learn how to use subversion as well as learning C++, Python etc... Obviously I must really like pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.